Friday, December 11, 2009

You Will Pay For This Outrage!



Poor Mr. Data.

He puts up with a lot of hovering when I'm worrying about him. And he puts up with my creative whims when I'm bored.

I anticipate feline revenge somewhere down the line.

But for right now, I'm enjoying a relaxing start to my morning. We have an event going on tonight that I'm working at so I don't have to be at work until around noon. Which somehow, despite the fact that I still have to work 8 hours, somehow makes me feel like I'm getting away with something.

Although there is some anxiety about work that I have to deal with. Turns out that not having to work directly with that person who from my personal opinion seemed to thrive on driving me nuts doesn't mean they'll stop altogether. So they started throwing emails to my boss about how I'd messed up on an equipment install and then proceeded to tell them that I had made our company look back by something I had not done at an event that took place recently.

Although that was actually funny as I had nothing to do with said event. And the install issue was so minor as to not even affect this person directly and lasted less than 12 hours.

Still I need to find some coping skills to deal with this person.

They're not going to go away. And I need this job as the market is not great right now so it's not like I can walk away and find something else just like that.

Hence the picture of Mr. Data looking royally offended. Crazy cat mom's need something to cheer them up after a pain of a day at work.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! That poor kitty! Is Mr. Data for star trek or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Symphonius, thanks for visiting my blog!

    Mr. Data is indeed a trekkie...formally Commander Data, but Mr. Data to his friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, he looks none too pleased! BTW, I love your new image header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Palidor - I'm still waiting for the other paw to hit with this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Palidor..Mr. Data thanks you for the compliment too. :)

    ReplyDelete