Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hi Wisconsin, Bye Wisconsin



Today's pictures are from my brief dash through Union Station on the way to the megabus stop. Technically no need to stop in at all, but their (US's ) bathrooms are clean and I'm have a thing about using the bathroom on the bus. Hygiene, claustrophobic aspects, the fact that I just have general issues about having to walk past a bus full of strangers all the way to the back to use the bathroom. Nothing logical in other words.

These day trips really wipe me out. I figure between busses and travel time to busses I'm spending about 8 hours travelling for a 5 hour trip. My brain is officially on hiatus until tomorrow, although my last act of conciousness before I got all prideful tomorrow was to ask someone in the office for help with a project. Time to bite the bullet. I cannot do it all. It's okay to ask for help.

Now hopefully I'll still feel this way tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment