Sort of slightly off kilter. Partly sleep related. Partly work related. Partly not putting as much effort into maintaining positivity in my life.
I'm taking things for granted just enough to throw me off balance.
So today it's definitely time to take a few minutes to think about the good things in life.
Today I'm grateful for:
- Getting home on the train safely after dark
- Listening to the crickets chirping when I was walking home tonight.
- Seeing Mr. Data Eat
- Having dinner with an friend/ex coworker after work
- Peace and quiet with my neighbors
- Making it up the stairs again after a long day at work
- My foot feeling better
- My boss telling me she appreciated everything I had done for her while she was sick
- Getting to work early today (first time in ages)
- Being able to walk from work to the el station
- Seeing the sunset during the train ride home
- Mr. Dat climbing up on the arm of the couch for attention
- Cheesecake Espresso Brownies (hey, i like them, go figure!)
- Having less stress at work today because I put in a few hours yesterday
- Having my camera.