Monday, February 1, 2010

Mondays with Katie: Howdy Neighbor

I ask you, what is a cat to do with her human? I mean, she was late home. Almost 2 hours. Never mind the fact that she left the light on, left plenty of food and water. So as soon as she opened the door, I just knew that what she wanted and needed to do was to run down the hallway with me, meowing and yodeling all the way.

So there was the teensy problem of the neighbor down the hall who was slow to react when she said "Katie, NO" after she'd opened the door and I went running out. Now, I know what she meant. Which I know most of you are thinking that "Go back inside." Actually, as all cats know, it really means, "Go, Katie, Go."

Which I did. And he was slow to close the door so I made it almost to his door before he seemed to realize that he was inviting me inside and then closed the door. Very rude. I'm not happy about that. I may not say hello to him the next time I see him.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to share the computer chair with Mom for now.

Purrs,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, who wouldn't want to invite that sweet little face inside? Rude indeed! You might consider leaving him a "gift" the next time you're around those parts...

    ReplyDelete