I on the other hand am having a hard time shaking the panic attack that settled in around 2:00...one of those nervous, jumpy feeling ones that just wont go away no matter how much yoga or deep breathing or calming techniques you try. Partly work, partly data, partly just an all around pain in the neck that comes from reading too much into situations.
So now is a very good time to count my blessings and remind myself that all is well in my little corner of the world.
Today I am grateful for:
- Seeing Data eat
- Remembering to schedule my bill payments so I don't miss a bill
- Having a working DVD player again so I could do my yoga dvd
- Having Heat
- Hot water
- Electricity (esp since I have electric heat)
- Trying something new to bake (more on that later)
- My apple cinnamon scented candle that smells so nice
- Payday is tomorrow
- Having food in the house to eat
- Having food for Data to eat
- Library books I haven't read yet
- Clothes to wear
- Having somewhere to live
- Waking up this morning
- Being able to breathe, to see, to hear and to taste today
- Being owned by Mr. Data
- Still maintaining a 20 lb loss despite some eating ups and downs
- A working computer
- Peace and quiet in my apartment with all the neighbors
That was just what the doctor ordered.