Not that I have anything to do on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's just the ability to take the time off and not be at work. And a good thing too because my attitude has been cranky/bitchy lately. And while it's not an out and out grumbling (although there has been that), it's mostly an internal crankiness which is worse. Because no matter how polite I might be in words, my actions are speaking louder than my words ever could.
Now while I don't think my insurance overs attitude transplants, I can at least have some time to think about why I'm choosing to be in a bad mood. Because as much as I might like to blame it on someone else, the reality is if a bad mood happens often enough, then it's a pretty safe bet it's my choice.
So today is a very good day to look at the things I appreciate:
- Having a great vet for Mr. Data that comes to our house
- Being able to make pizza from scratch for the first time last night
- Getting a seat to myself on the train this morning
- Being able to use the internet at work for personal issues
- Having food to eat
- Mr Data feeling better after a rough two days
- Having Friday off and missing a major mailing at work
- Getting paid tomorrow
- Being able to walk from the el to work today
- Waking up this morning